Part 2 of this series demonstrates how to setup Amazon's GameLift service for basic multiplayer functionality. We explore Amazon's web console to enable GameLift, upload the basic game server script, create a fleet, and enable authentication through Cognito.
- [Amazon's GameLift MegaFrogRace Tutorial]
- [Realtime server script - example code]
- [realTimeServerScript and Lambda client service code with working edits]
- [Realtime Server Callbacks - the server size script]
- [How to use npm to install dependencies for Lambda upload]